Pot of Gold Prize Giveaway- Win a Trip to Dublin!
Pot of Gold Prize Package*
- Flight to Dublin from US*
- (3) Hotel nights*
- (2) Race Day VIP Hospitality passes
- (2) Brooks jackets
- (2) Pairs of Brooks Running shoes – max value 110€
- (2) tickets to Guinness store, Jameson factory, Trinity College and Book of Kells, and Dublin Bus Tour
- Winner will be randomly selected and notified on 18 March. Winner must accept or deny prize gift on or before 1 April.
*Trip to Dublin includes $1000 towards flights to Dublin, (3) night hotel stay at Official Hotel, (2) VIP Race Day Hospitality passes, and (2) Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Brooks running jackets, and (2) pairs of Brooks running shoes. Flights and hotel bookings applicable event weekend only. Total value: $2500. Grand prize eligibility excludes Irish residents.
How to Enter:
- All those who register between 11-17 March will be eligible to win the “Pot of Gold” prize package – a trip to Dublin!*
- Already registered? You can still enter and win! enter your First name, Last Name and email address in the no purchase necessary form, and you are entered to win!
*Limit one entry per person. Each entry will be automatically considered for each days’ giveaway.
How to Win:
- One entrant who registered between 11-17 March or previously entered and completed the no purchase necessary form will be randomly selected on 18 March. Entrants must enter by 12:00am PST on 17 March, to be considered a winner of the promotion.
- No Purchase Necessary – Participants must be at least 21 years of age. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Competitor Group Inc. (CGI), its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Limit of one entry per person. Winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older.
- Prizes and Odds of Winning – Prizes listed above. Prizes listed each day are subject to change. Odds of winning are expected to be about 2000:1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Competitor Group, Inc., which has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the promotion. Suggested retail value of all prizes varies, and is denoted above.
- General Conditions – This promotion is governed by the laws of the State of California and all claims relating to the promotion must be resolved in the state or federal courts located in San Diego County, California. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Winner will be notified by email and / or by phone and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within seven days of in order to claim his/her prize. In the event of noncompliance, if a winner cannot be reached at the mailing address or phone number on that winner’s entry, or if a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected by the method described above. Prizes have no cash value, and no substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer permitted. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All expenses not specifically part of the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, each winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph, videotape, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to CGI or to this promotion and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation.
- Release of liability – All entrants release Competitor Group Inc. (CGI) and Facebook.com, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, property damage, damages, or loss. CGI is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or used in the promotion or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the promotion. CGI assumes no responsibility for any error or alteration of entries. CGI is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the promotion or defraud CGI in any way are strictly prohibited. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of CGI that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, CGI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Half Marathon
- Start Time: 8:30 am
- Start: North Wall Quay & Castleforbes Road
- Finish: Chesterfield Avenue, Phoenix Park
- Fun Run
- Start Time: 11:45 am
- Time Limit: 3 1/2 hours
- Start: Chesterfield Avenue, Phoenix Park
- Finish: Chesterfield Avenue, Phoenix Park
- 31 July – 1 August 2015
- Location: RDS – Serpentine Hall, Dublin
- Date: 31 July & 2 August 2015
- Expo Hours: 11am-5pm Friday & Saturday