Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Half Marathon
Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Half Marathon – August 5, 2013
Experience the capital city of Ireland with the inaugural Rock ‘n’ Roll™ Dublin Half Marathon on Monday, 5 August, 2013! This unforgettable course will feature a scenic tour of the city centre, passing many famous landmarks and showcasing the city’s natural Celtic charm.
You’ll fall in love with Dublin as you discover a cosmopolitan city rich in history — from the old cobblestone streets and well known pubs of Temple Bar to the new eateries that adorn the alleyways and the lush gardens at St. Stephens Green. Don’t miss this 13.1 mile street party!!
Runners Will Experience:
- Live Music Every Mile
- A Scenic City Centre Course
- Free Finish Line Concert
- Rock-Solid Operations
- A Fantastic Finisher’s Medal & Brooks Technical Tee
- Start: 8:30am St Stephen’s Green South
- Finish: Earlsfort Terrace
- 3rd & 4th August 2013
- Location: Burlington Hotel – Dublin
- Date: 3rd & 4th August 2013
- Expo Hours: 11am-5pm Saturday & Sunday