Run for Team SeriousFun!
Join Team SeriousFun!
Team SeriousFun is the Endurance Training and Fundraising program for SeriousFun Children’s Network. Founded by Paul Newman, SeriousFun Children’s Network is a growing global community of 30 camps and programs serving children with serious illnesses and their families, always free of charge. Since 1988, SeriousFun has served over 400,000 children and families from more than 50 countries.
Through Team SeriousFun, participants can run or walk in exciting endurance events to support our global network of camps. Participants will benefit from a professional coaching program that will provide a 16 week personal training schedule as well as access to our virtual coaching staff. Our fundraising professionals will support and guide each participant to meet and exceed their fundraising goals. Personalized fundraising websites will be created for each member of Team SeriousFun helping to maximize fundraising potential.
As a Global Endurance Training and Fundraising Program, Team SeriousFun welcomes participants to get serious about fun. By participating, you will: raise crucial funds for our global network of camps, get in the best shape of your life, and, most importantly, make a difference in the life of a child with a serious illness.
All Team SeriousFun Participants Receive:
- Personalized endurance training schedules from our world class run and walk coaches.
- Fundraising support and guidance from our professional staff.
- A personal online fundraising website where you can add stories, pictures, and share with friends and family.
- Access to our incredible Fundraising & Training manuals.
- Weekly conference calls and webinars with our coaches and fundraising team.
- Event weekend travel accommodations including round trip airfare and hotel accommodations.
- Access to Team SeriousFun events including our destination welcome party, inspirational pasta dinner, and finish line celebration.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to help children and their families reach beyond serious illness.
Call 1-866-444-8860 or visit www.teamseriousfun.org for more information today!
Want to attend a seriously fun informational meeting? Check out the Team SeriousFun meetings in your area, and learn how you can get involved!
Barretstown is a specially-designed SeriousFun camp that provides Therapeutic Recreation programmes for children with serious illnesses and their families.
Barretstown’s mission is to rebuild the lives of children affected by serious illness and their families. We believe that every child with serious illness should enjoy their childhood.
Barretstown was founded by Hollywood actor Paul Newman in 1994 and modelled on his renowned Hole in the Wall Gang Camp in Connecticut, USA. We serve children affected by serious illnesses – primarily cancer and serious blood diseases – from Ireland, Britain and throughout Europe, and their families.