Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Official Souvenir Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: Saturday 2 August and Sunday, 3 August
- Location: RDS, Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Expo Hours:
- Saturday, 2 August: 10:00 – 18:00
- Sunday, 3 August: 10:00 – 17:00
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Clinic Schedule -Plan your expo visit around these exciting clinics! Expo Clinic Schedule will be available Spring 2014.
Participant Packet Pick Up
YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR OWN RACE PACKET AND RACE NUMBER AT THE EXPO PRIOR TO THE RACE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CONFIRMATION SHEETS – Race Number Pick Up
Follow these steps when picking up your packet at the Expo:
1. Print out and sign your Confirmation Sheet. Download here
2. Bring your confirmation sheet & Photo I.D. to Expo
3. Complete the Medical Information on the back of your race number.
*If you need to change your corral, proceed to the Corral Change Table located in the packet pick-up area after you have picked up your number. There are no corral changes on race morning.
If you are interested in securing a booth space at the Expo, please see the Expo Booking Form for rates.
To book, please contact Emma Olohan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodie Bag Information
Interested in getting your product within the hands of all runners?
If you are interested in securing an insert within the participant and volunteer goodie bags, please contact Emma Olohan at email@example.com
- Start/finish: TBC St Stephen’s Green South
- Finish: Earlsfort Terrace
- Course Profile: Course subject to change in 2014.
- 2nd & 3rd August 2014
- Location: DT Hotel – Dublin
- Date: 2 & 3 August 2014
- Expo Hours: 10am-5pm Saturday & Sunday